Self Catering Holidays Suffolk Norfolk – Easy ways to pay:
Booking Enquiry Form with Terms & Conditions
Booking reservations held for 4 days until receipt of signed booking form and £50 per week deposit.
Balance due 8 weeks prior to commencement of holiday.
Payments by cheque, bank transfers or credit/debit cards. Cheques made payable to Mrs Leigh Barnes.
Postal address for cheques and correspondence is:
2, Hall Farm Cottages
Guests are advised that refunds are not available in the event of a cancellation except where we are able to re-let the cancelled dates, when a full refund will be paid excepting the deposit. We advise guests to consider taking out appropriate holiday cancellation insurance cover.
Pets welcome Free but please advise us when booking. If other than dogs, then please check first. Maximum 2 pets per property – exceptions may be considered.
- Please keep pets off the furniture (sofas & beds)
- Please note there is no enclosed garden
- Only dogs that are over 6 months old and house trained allowed in our lodges
- Please can you keep pets out of the bedrooms if possible.
- Please don’t leave your pets unattended in the property or garden or the secure balcony area, unless in a secure cage but only up to 4 hours maximum.
(One Cage available if needed: 3 ft long x 2 ft 2″ high)
- Please clean up all pet poo